Let us help you make your design ideas into finished jewellery, master models, or rendered Virtual Collections for your online or printed catalogues. All you need to do is to send your images and description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are quite practiced at taking on projects from any starting point, but experience has taught us what information is most helpful for us to complete your project quickly.
- Drawings and images of what you want to make are always good. But multiple images from different directions are better.
- If you want a ring made, we're going to need a ring size. It may sound obvious, but it's often forgotten.
- Generally, the more measurements we have, the more likely you are to get what you want on the first try.
Some measurements in particular are useful to CAD designers, such as the depth of gemstones
- If you're not sure what to measure, you could provide a similar physical object instead for comparison.
- But even if you don't have anything to measure, don't panic. We'll just ask you some questions to find out what you want.
If you have any questions give us a call at +44 20 7242 5535.